Magic string in the code not allowing proper translation
Piero Cascio last edited by
after having translated RemUI in Italian by following the instruction provided here, I noticed that a string was still in English as you can see.
After some investigation, I tracked the issue down and it is due to a magic string in the code in the file
theme/remui/classes/utility.php, line number
Of course this is not allowing me to fully translate the theme and even though, for now, I changed the magic string directly in the code, of course this is not a proper solution.
Looking forward for the fix as soon as possible.